How do ALL of your assets work together to help you accomplish your financial goals?
1. Your situation is unique and based on many factors such as income, net worth, financial goals, risk tolerance, debt, expenses and age.
2. Every investment has it's pros and cons which should be considered.
3. Consider the source of all information and the potential biases (conflicts of interest) that could be present.
4. Some people will talk about certain investments as being good or bad. The more important question is whether an investment would help you to accomplish your financial goals.
5. How is your portfolio prepared for what could be coming in the markets next whether it goes up or down?
6. How is your portfolio prepared for what is coming in the U.S. and world economy in the future?
7. How is your current financial plan designed to benefit you for the next 5 to 25 years?
8. Do you know what your Risk Number is?
"Knowledge alone in not power. Knowledge plus Action equals Power."
Knowledge + Action = Power
Important Notice: The purpose of this website is education. Everyone's situation is unique and will vary based upon many factors which include, but are not limited to, their income, net worth, financial goals, risk tolerance, debt, expenses and age.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only. Some of the information and opinions are provided by third parties and have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. This is not intended to be used as your sole basis for financial decisions, nor should it be construed as advice designed to meet the particular needs of your unique situation. No product is represented, warranted or recommended on this website.
Investment Advisory Services offered through Retirement Wealth Advisors, (RWA) a Registered Investment Advisor. Riedmiller Wealth Management and RWA are not affiliated. Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
This information is designed to provide general information on the subjects covered, it is not, however, intended to provide specific legal or tax advice and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties or to promote, market, or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Please note that Riedmiller Wealth Management and its affiliates do not give legal or tax advice. You are encouraged to consult your tax advisor or attorney.
Annuity guarantees rely on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurer. Any comments regarding safe and secure investments, and guaranteed income streams refer only to fixed insurance products. They do not refer, in any way to securities or investment advisory products. Fixed Insurance and Annuity product guarantees are subject to the claims‐paying ability of the issuing company and are not offered by Retirement Wealth Advisors.